World Fantasy Convention 2005
November 3-6 Madison, WI
- Rate: $150 (US)
- Attending membership limit of 850
- $35 Supporting Membership
- Membership Form
- Membership List (as of October 23, 2005)
- Hotel: The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor's Club, 1 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53703
- 1-800-356-8293 or 608/257-6000, TTY: 608-257-2980
To reserve online, please go to http://www.worldfantasy.org/2005/hotelreservations/.
Please Mention "World Fantasy Convention." or use Group ID 19406 to properly credit our event.
Room rates expire Oct. 5, 2005
$139 Single-Double (Governor's Club)
NOTE, the Concourse Hotel block is now full and the few rooms outside the
block have been sold, though some rooms may open up as people adjust their
travel plans. Those rooms will NOT be available through the online booking
service and must be made by calling the hotel directly. We have
arrangements with backup hotels.
Overflow Hotel Information
- Program: Our theme is The Architecture of Fantasy & Horror.
- New! The WFC 2005 Program Schedule is now online!
- The hints of Frank Lloyd Wright's legacy in Madison inspired our interest in exploring the structure, art and form in fantasy and horror. Please see our new Program web page for more informatiuon.
- Progress Reports:
- Progress Report 5 (pdf)
- Progress Report 4 (pdf)
- Progress Report 3 (pdf)
- Progress Report 2 (pdf)
- Progress Report 1.5 (pdf)
- Progress Report 0 (pdf)
- Advertising rates:
- Program Book Advertising Rates and Information Guide
- Program Book Small Press Advertising Section
- Or contact us for deadlines and details.
- World Fantasy Awards:
- New! The 2005 World Fantasy Award Winners have been announced.
- Restaurant Walking Guide
- Thank you to the hard-working volunteers from SF3 who have loaned us their
wheel—the WisCon Restaurant Guide—
so that we need not re-invent it.
Please note, the information was current as of May 2005. Please check with the
concierge or call ahead to be sure the restaurant is open!
- Contact: WFC-Madison,
- P.O. Box 531,
Cambridge, WI 53523, USA
- email: WFC2005@worldfantasy.org
- Convention Chair, Meg Turville-Heitz
- registration questions: WFC2005reg@worldfantasy.org
- Meg Turville-Heitz
- suggest program ideas: email@example.com
- Program, Lisa Freitag
- request a party suite: WFC2005Party@hotmail.com
- Publisher liason, Jim Minz
- contact the publisher liaison: WFC2005Party@hotmail.com
- Publisher liason, Jim Minz
- Dealers' Room: The Dealers' Room is now fully committed. Dealers' Room manager Greg Ketter
will contact book and art dealers soon with payment schedules. Questions
about individual dealer's status should be directed to Greg Ketter.
- Art Show: Erin McKee is managing the art show. The art show is a juried show. For information on jury deadlines, fees, etc. please view our mailing or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: Hours are posted for Registartion and Hospitality Suite.
- Other WFC 2005 Committee:
Hospitality, Fred Schepartz
Program Ops, Davey Snyder
Program Book Editor, Richard Gilliam
Program Book Design, Bob Garcia
Registration at-con, Richard Russell
Space Coordinator, Chip Hitchcock
Volunteer Coordinator/Security, Steve Rogers
Webmistress, Sharon Sbarsky
World Fantasy Convention Home Page
World Fantasy Convention 2006
Artwork copyright © Kinuko Y. Craft.
Please visit www.kycraft.com and www.duirwaighgallery.com.